Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 6 December 7, 2015 On My Way to the Gilbert Arizona MIssion!



I am exited and nervous at the same time! I can't pack my things yet, so I am taking the time to email now. I am well! I can't believe that the time for me to leave the MTC is tomorrow! I'm sorry to hear that you and the rest of the family are not feeling well, I hope you get better soon. I thought about our family yesterday (knowing that it was Sinterclaas Day) and am happy to hear that it was a good experience. Yesterday was a good last Sunday here at the MTC, and I feel that I have grown spiritually from it. I am sending y'all a letter that should arrive in about two days. As for packing, I made a list last night of everything that I need to get done before I leave. I am really looking forward to Christmas day!!! I can't wait to talk to you!! Oh yeah, I will have the opportunity to call you before I fly away to Arizona!  
...............................................................................................................................
I have grown so much here in the MTC. I am amazed at the amount of Portuguese that I have been able to learn! What I have learned about the gospel, and my purpose has changed me for the better. I am looking forward to the continual growth when I am in the field (Tomorrow!!!) I have found great joy in serving, and teaching others. I cannot help but have a smile on my face everyday!!! I love my teachers Irmao Machado and Irma Smith, My fellow missionaries, and my Branch President. I love my family soooooooooo much, and do not want to disappoint them, but to continue to fulfill my mission so that they might receive the blessings which the Lord is ready to shower upon them. Mom, Dad, I love you so much! Thank you for always being there for me, and teaching me of what is truly important. I am so excited to officially start sharing the wonderful message of the Restored Gospel to everyone!! I know that I am ready! I love you all so much!! Next email will be from Arizona!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment