Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Week 5 December 1, 2015 Re-assigned!

This week has been an inspiring week full of blessings in abundance. I received news that I will be re-assigned to Gilbert Arizona!! I do not have flight plans yet, but I should hopefully receive them on Thursday or Friday. 
There will be things that I would like to box up for grandparents to pick up. How many times can I say it, you're right when it came to a few unnecessary things.... All good though! It's amazing how I have come to enjoy the small and beautiful things in life. I can't believe that I will be leaving the MTC soon, it feels like forever, and yet very short. I love my my teachers, my zone, and my Branch Presidency. Haha, the Branch President says that if he could, he would have me here forever; meaning that he would find a way to postpone my Visa.... Nope, I'm going, but I will never forget the people who have made me a better person. My Teacher, Irmao Machado says that he loves you mom. He and my teacher Irma Smith have helped me stretch and grow sooo much! Muito!! This is all I can send for now! 


-Tchau! Sister (Jessica) Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment