Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 26 April 25, 2016 "Thank you Google Translator!"

Sorry. I don´t have any time to write this week, but this is what I wrote to my president, and I didn´t have time to write it in English, so I used Google translator.... I hope you understand...                                             I do not know how I can explain this heavy week. except that it was difficult; but Sister Bogado and I found two mulheris they want! Diana, a Baptist, listen to our message, and she said that we can go back and share more! She said she like, and it felt good. We are excited to our next visit! Yesterday night, Bogado Sister and I were doing contacts, and we find a girl waiting on the bus. After inviting her to know the Church, we invite her to visit the ward English. She said she wants to visit the Church because she needs more. Then she said it was a long time since she was attending to any religion, and opened us that a year ago his brother has died. We have a lesson with her on Tuesday. Before we left, she had tears in her eyes to remember her brother, and with a smile on his face, she said until Tuesday!These experiences made my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment