Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week 29 May 16, 2916 "Tough Week"

So this week went a little differently than normal...we have no power in our little house. That has made things difficult for us since the weather is so hot. Also, our apartment area has a garage, and it is right outside our windows....so for four nights we haven't been able to sleep due to our college age neighbors partying until 4 or 5 in the morning. BUT, even with all this happening, we have been able to find good experiences! 
Hilda is so excited to get married so that she can be baptized and enter into the temple to do work for her son who passed away a year ago. I love her so much!!! She is my other mom, and she is always happy to have us over :)
After a long day in Cuiabá for therapy for my knees, my companion and I had a cool experience on the bus, talking to a woman about the Book of Mormon. She had never heard about the church before and said that she wanted to visit. She also said that she wanted to read the Book of Moron, and she looked very happy :) 
Transfers are coming up, and I think that I will be staying in my area, but it isn´t certain. 
I´m excited for this week, and for the opportunities that await!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment