Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 27 May 2, 2016 "Dia Das Maes"

My week was fantastic!! It was also really great that it got cold (I am so grateful that I still have my clothes for the cold!) Normal work has been a little slow, but we now have been working a lot with the Bishop, and the other leaders of our ward to do missionary work! It is so wonderful how the members are starting to help us in missionary work! We also have a list of names and numbers from members, so we will be using them for splits this week :)

I love my companion, we definitely knew each other in the pre-existence, she is so amazing!!

Valdorizon had his interview for the priesthood last week with the Bishop, and will be talking to the Stake President this Wednesday!! 

Hilda is progressing and has started the papers for getting married. Her boyfriend came to church for the first time yesterday (WooHOO) and he too wants the lessons! He has had a little of the Book of Mormon, and likes it a lot!! Great things are in store for them :)

So, Mothers day is next Sunday (YAYYYYY!!!) I get to talk to you guys for 2 HOURS!!!!!!!! I which skype account will you use? I can´t call you guys, so that is a little hard. It will probably be around 1-3 in the afternoon when I will call, so make sure that you are ready!!! :D I´m so excited (I have been having dreams about you guys for two weeks already) 

I love my mission right now, I have been so happy!!! I love this work so much :D I have however started to have pain in both of my knees (just my luck, right?) and because last week was so different, I didn´t have time to do my exercises....so pain is my world right now, but I will be going to a medical place for a check up about these things (no cost, tudo bem :) and hopefully with this week I can get back on schedule again :)

I love you guys so much, and am looking forward to Sunday!!!!!!
At´e mais!!! Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment