Sunday, June 12, 2016

Week 31 May 30, 2015 "Good and Bad All In One Week"

So this past week was good (except for the fact that everyone got sick, especially my companion), but things are really looking up!

Segunda-Feira: We had our last p-day as a zone (because of Transfers), and Sister Spindler and Sister Hitchcock joined us as we played games, and ate cookies! It was really fun :)

Terça-Feira: Today was a miracle!!! After Almoço, we decided to visit Agatha, a young woman recent convert. We ended up talking for a long time with her and Railson (one of the young men in our ward). Sister Bogado and I kept looking at each other that we needed to leave, but we also felt calm about staying. After Sister Bogado shared a message from Jacó 5, and about how they are also missionaries in their ward, we left. We bumped into one of the brothers from our ward, and he had a member number for us to pass (that we needed), and right after we realized that we were in the front of the house of our less active sisters. We decided to walk with her to pick up her grandson from a daycare, and while she went in to get her grandson I saw a woman that Sister Spindler and I found on my first transfer here. We talked a little bit, and she gave us her address, and phone number (WHOO HOO) After, we went home with our less active sister, and talked to her about coming back to church again, and started watching the General women's session with her. Afterward, we went to the house of our investigators, Hilda and Dorval, and we taught Dorval the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He had many questions about the priesthood. After we explained the whole history of the priesd=thood, and why we have and need it, we had to go home. He told me that he finally understands and that he felt really good :) This day was just a blessing!!

Quarta-Feira: Conferência de Zona!!!!!!! Foi muito legal!!! And it´s official that we will be wearing pants...I´m still not used to it...

Quinta-Feira: We had a great lesson with our investigator, Wesley, about the plan of salvation!! Not much else happened because my companion was really sick.

Sexta-Feira: I had therapy for my knees for two hours in Cuiabá. We had an English class (really good.....but I am forgetting how to speak English) From 9 until midnight my companion and I was at the hospital because she was starting to have influenza....But we both made really good contacts talking to the doctors, and nurses! :)

Sábado: Lessons fell, and we were asked to helçp out in a baby shower for a recent convert. It was fun because many members of the ward were there, and most of her family who aren´t members. 

Domingo: We had a really good training today about ward missionary work!!! We will have a lot of lessons with members this week!!!! I think I´m starting to get sick....

So we haven't  moved into our new house yet, but we are hoping that we can this week!!

-Sister Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment