Sunday, June 26, 2016

Week 33 June 13, 2016 "I Love You!"

I am feeling much better, and after spending five days doing nothing but sitting, I am pumped to get back to work!! I went to another hospital Saturday night, and they told me that the medecin I was taking was weak (the other hospital practically told me nothing.....) So they told me I can walk, but I still have to use the boot for t another week. I am so grateful for this trail. and what I learned. I love this work, and i am so happy to be apart of it!! I love you mom!! Tell the family that I love them very much too|!! Transfers are next week, so wish me luck ;) Até mais!!

P.S.
do you have the pattern to make that fabric cooker thing that Sister Frandsen made for you? I have a sister in my ward who is so interested in doing these things

No comments:

Post a Comment