Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 19 March 7, 2016 "Woohoo! Investigators on Date"

This week was so great!!! We worked really hard to find new investigators, and our investigator pool has grown. We now have four investigators on date for baptism, and I am so excited for them!! 

Valdorizon has grown a lot, and actually came to Stake Conference with us! He told us after that it was a really good experience for him, and he wants to completely stop smoking and drinking coffe! 

One of our new investigators, Marli, is very excited for baptism, and she and her boyfriend are prepared to get married so that she can be baptised! She has been going to church every week, and loves the Book of Mormon! She is so prepared. 

I really didn´t now what I was getting myself into when it comes to mosquitos.... a lot of the investigators and members are surprised at how many bites I have. I have repellant for them,   even the stuff that I brought from home doesn´t work, ahhgggg, I being attacked!!! But, they will not keep me from the work!!!

I love my mission president ad his wife, they are so wonderful and funny! They really treat us as if we were their children, and they really love us; I´m so thankful. 

For a little message, fasting and prayer really work!! Sister Spindler and I fast a lot, and that has helped us tremendously (I don´t remember how to spell this word, but I want to use it, haha) 







I love you all, até mais!
Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment