Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 18 February 29, 2016

This week has been a good one :) Our Investigator Ariadne was baptized on Saturday, and she looked so happy afterwards :) She starting taking the lessons around the time I entered the MTC, and she is finally a member of the Church!!! She is such a sweet spirit :) 

We are teaching a man named Valdorizon, and is keeping the commitment of not gambling, and is working towards less and less of smoking and drinking coffee. He visited another ward on Sunday, but he still visited Church! We have hope for him :) 

Trand=sfers........ Same area with Sister Spindler, YAY!!! 

I don´t have a lot of time to write this week, but I will definately be thinking about our family tomorrow, I´m so excited!!!!! I can´t to receive the pictures after the sealing!! 
I will send pictures next week too :) 

Requist..
Could you buy the Nashville Tribute Album "Redeemer" and send me the music, please.... It is so beautiful!! 

I love you all, and I hope that the rest of your week is wonderful and memorable :)

-Sister Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment