Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 21 March 21, 2016

This week was tough for Sister Spindler and me as it was very hat, and we both felt exhausted and tired. Right now I don´t feel as intimidated by the language, but I do struggle with finding words to say. I wasn´t shy before the mission, but I also didn´t care to say much of anything at times; because I don´t have anything to say. This has been hard for me to find the words to say for casual conversation as well as during the lessons sometimes. I had my interview with My Mission President this past week, and I explained my troubles to him. He told me that I don´t have to be concerned because that´s my personality, but that I can continue to work hard so as to talk a little more :) I have confidence for this week!! 

My spine was in a lot of pain this week, and so I got a blessing from a member in our ward. I was told that I have an angel taking care of my pain, the pain in my back and that it would be alright :) This was pretty special for me to hear, and I am so grateful. 

There was a cool experience this past week!!! Wednesday was hard for us because of no one to teach. After a prayer, we began to talk about people we could visit. I then remembered one woman that we taught the first lesson to, and thought, it´s been a long time since we visited with her. So we went to her house. She told us that a little earlier in the afternoon she was thinking about me (and this was about the same time that I was thinking about her)!!!! Oh, the workings of the Holy Ghost! We then invited her to Church!

Valdorizon is going to be baptized this Sunday!!!!! From the end of January until last week, he went from 40 cigarettes a day to 0!!!! We are so excited for him, and he is ready :) He loves the Church, and he came yesterday!

That´s all I have for now due to the short time. I love you very much!!

Boa semana para vocês!!! Até mias! Tchau!

P.S. I got a haircut!!!




Sister Spindler gave Jessica this little sea turtle! Jessica loves turtles.


No comments:

Post a Comment