Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 20 March 14, 2016 "Baptisms"

Jessica didn't really send an email this week. I just pieced together the back and forth conversation that we had through email. She did however send a lot of pictures!
 We had a baptism yesturday!!!! he is 9 years old, and his mother is not a member; but he was really excited to become a member :) The mosquito bites have stopped for now, but it is only a matter of time until they start again.... They don´t stop me from the work! :)
I feel more accustomed to the heat, and after about three days, the bites look worse than they feel. Don´t worry! My companion and I also made a plan to eat more healthy! We are only buying fruits :) There are so many different kinds of fruit here, it´s been an exciting experience! some of my new favorites are Açaí, guavas, and maracujá (or passionfruit) also Atemoia.

















No comments:

Post a Comment