Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 13 January 25, 2016 A Whole New Experience Filled With Adventure!

Ahhhhh, I love my new area!!!!! This past week has been beyond amazing!!! First off, my baggage was found! My new area is Várzea Grande. My new companion´s name is Sister Spindler, and I love her so much. She is from Esteio, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil; and she speaks little English. She is 27 years old, and a convert of 3 years. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel, and a wonderful example to me. I haven´t felt uncomfortable, scared, sad, ect.. because I´m with her. From how she cares for me, she is going to be a wonderful wife and mother some day. Indeed life is a whole new experience for me, but I love every moment of it-"the heat, humidity, and sunburns never bothered me anyway` haha. Indeed, the gift of tongue´s is real because I am able to understand almost every single conversation we have with people! Speaking Português is still hard for me, but I will be able to pick it up. For now I mostly bare testimony, and I am so grateful for that. Dispite the hardships, I can choose to be happy, and I am because of the Gospel, and the opportunity I have to share that with the Brazilian people here in Várzea Grande. I hope you have a wonderful week!!! Tchau!!
p.s. If I don´t spell words correctly, oh well......I am kind of forgetting how to. Love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment