Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 9 December 28, 2015 Happy New Year!

Christmas was wonderful!! The members, and investigators made me feel at home, and I am very grateful for that :) It seems like we had Christmas miracles the day after, and people opened their doors to us, and they look like great potentials!! Our current investigators are agreeing on set appointments again (YAY) and our investigator Patricia came to church again! After basically my whole time being here, we are finally seeing progress! So my visa is done processing, and I might be hearing from my current Mission President about leaving soon. I'm excited and sad because I have come to love the members, and my investigators. My experience here has been a blessing, and I am beginning to discover my why for being called here. I love you so very much, and I am so grateful for the love that I feel from My Savior Jesus Christ, and Father in Heaven. I will continue to do my best, and never quite!! This Christmas season has reminded me of why we celebrate, and why we are able to find true happiness; it is because of our Savior. My goal for this upcoming year is to follow after the scripture found in Luke2:52 which is to:
1. Wisdom 2. Stature and in favour with 3. Man and 4. God.

As you set personal goals for this upcoming year, will you  set goals in these four areas?
1. Wisdom
2. Stature (Physical fitness)
3. Favour with Man (Social)
4. Favour with God (Spiritual)

I love you all, Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment