Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 14 February 1, 2016 Another Fun Week!!

Oh, where do I begin?!? I love my area SO MUCH!!!! This week has been so nice because of all the rain! We are teaching a man named Bento, and he has accepted baptism!!! In our most recent lesson with him, we could feel the spirit so strongly because we were teaching the restoration, and it was right after the First Vision. This week we will be focusing on the Book of Mormon, and church. 
It looks like my companion and I will be teaching a lesson in English soon with a recent converts brother. 
Speaking of English, a brother in my current ward is an English teacher hear, and has had mehelp in his English program for Português speaking people. He has me record several English words. It´s been fun!

So 4-5 beautiful blisters have appeared on the bottom of my feet...haha, it´s been a "fun" daily experience walking on very un-even roads with them, but all is well in Zion!! The wonderful experiences keep me from thinking about my feet.

I had my first breakdown last night in this mission about the language. I am honestly to hard on myself because it´s only been two weeks, but sometimes you just need a good cry, some chocolate, and tada!!! Everything is better! :) I have goals to improve my Português this week :) 

When people ask me where  I am from, and I say Texas, they reply with many questions about guns; It´s quite funny! 

I don´t have much more time, but I hope everybody has a great week!!! Tchau!

















No comments:

Post a Comment